Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Youtube Deejay Sessions - Changes - Happy Fuckin New Year.

I realized I went another month without a post.  Sorry again!  I don't feel like making an elaborate and drawn out post about holidays and other related bullshit.  The last few weeks have been a whirlwind - so much has changed, and it's been a little jilting to say the least.  Instead of going into the all the ways in which my life has changed this year (all 8 days of it thus far), I'll instead leave you with David Bowie's song "Changes" set to a montage of photographs of David Bowie.  I didn't make the montage (I don't have that much free time on my hands, though I do have slightly more of it than before), but enjoy.  Happy 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...