My friends Chrystina of ChrystinaNoel.com and Alison of Simply A have decided to do a special series of blog posts about our favorite box store, Target! :-) If you're visiting EFLA from one of their pages, I welcome you and hope that you stay for awhile (feel free to follow on Twitter/FB/Bloglovin)!
|I even learned how to use Illustrator just to make this collage :-)|
- Threshold Open Storage Bench - this would be perfect for my room. I like the idea of extra seating and extra storage in my room. I'd probably put this at the foot of my bed.
- Threshold 16 Piece Cambridge Dinnerware Set - Green is my favorite color and I'm tired of my current dinnerware set. I host fairly often, so it would be nice to change things up.
- Threshold Pinched Pleat Duvet Cover Set - Purple is my second favorite color. Right now, my comforter is blue and I'm not feeling it. I got new sheets and a new bed, so there is no reason my comforter should be boring.
- Conair Infinity Pro Curling Iron - I know it looks rather phallic in the photograph. I would apologize, except it's really not my fault. We'll have to blame Conair for questionable design choice. It doesn't take away from the fact that I do need a new larger curling iron because the one I have is too small. (I can't dig myself out of this so enjoy the double entendre)
- Emerson 900-Watt Microwave - Most of my cookware is red, black or white. I like that this microwave would match the theme. My microwave is also kind of small - it works well, but a new one would be nice.
- Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition "Classic Chic" Brush Set - I like Sonia Kashuk's brush sets and I travel a lot. I could use a new travel set.
- Magic Mike on DVD - Because...reasons. And the plot, obviously. I would like to own this on DVD and Blue-Ray so that I can future-proof my investment in this fine piece of...cinema.
- Threshold Metal Coat Rack with Umbrella Stand - this seems much less interesting than Magic Mike. I am not even going to try and explain why I need this item in my life.
How would you spend $500 at Target?
Click below to find out how these ladies would.